Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Little R & R

It's Thursday night, like your Friday, and Jon is out with a couple of "guys" from work. They hit the local pub at the Al Manzil Souk. Fayth is fast asleep and mama had a little R & R. I took a bath in my new L-O-N-G bathtub...it was just wonderful!!!! I love baths and this new tub is going to be just perfect. It doesn't have "kids toys, bubbles, squirt guns, and all the SH#@" I had at home. Fayth is lucky enough to have her own bathroom in her bedroom. Which means...mama is lucky enough to soak peacefully in her OWN tub!! YIIPPPEEEE!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you, it is Thursday morning here when it's Thursday night there. I wish it were Friday, but we've got another 12+ hours to go! :-)

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is your sister, but i'm not publishing my URL! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad to read that you're enjoying Dubai! I can hear the fluctuations in your voice as I read your stories :). Enjoy!!
Love, Nat

PJ said...

Don't lie. You have your own rubber ducky!