Saturday, October 25, 2008
SOLD!!!
Yes, it's official...150 East Margaret Terrace is no longer our home. It was a wonderful home for eight years and yesterday a young couple moved in and now it is their home to make memories in. We will REALLY miss our neighbors and the entire neighborhood. Let's just say, with the way the market is we feel lucky we SOLD! We certainly did not get anywhere near what we "had in mind" however, we now have "Peace of Mind!" Yeah, I can finally get some sleep and get rid of a zit I've had for a month!!
Stress free Suzanne...signing off!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats to you Evensons! I have been meaning to ask you about that - Amy Frishman saw a sold sign in the yard and asked me if I knew you sold? She knows your business before me - go figure??
Hope all is well - I love the halloween pictures of Fayth and wow, a picture of the Mom - how nice -thanks Jon.
Take care..........Amy
Congrats- that's awesome! And you will find another great house to make your home when you return. And it sounds like you need frosting shipped in the next care package!! We are doing great here and enjoying Darby. Tag and Cammy love their new baby sister. Hugs to Jon and Fayth... Emily
I know it is bittersweet to sell the home so many memories have been made in, but congrats. Considering the current housing market, selling the house is incredibly fortunate! All the best, PJ
Post a Comment