Ikea came today and built a ton of our furniture. Our whole apartment is "pretty much" Ikea!
We are starting to see a "home" as Fayth would say. She is napping right now so I didn't take a picture of her room. Stay turned and I will post it soon.
Here is our bedroom...Hurray, we now have a bed!!!
We also have our black and white "hall of fame" photos on the wall leading to our bedroom as viewed here...
Another very important room our scrapbooking, office and art room for Fayth. Notice how I stated scrapbooking first. I have already had time to do nine spreads!! More than I've scrapbooked in months.
And now for the PICTURES you really want to see...Fayth is buckled up to the bar having her favorite breakfast, YUMMY oatmeal!! She loves it. I must tell you, food all tastes a "little" different here. The oatmeal is good but a bit pasty. The pancakes we has yesterday were good with a ting of spice to them. Obviously you all know "spices" are huge here in Dubai. In the old part of Dubai...is the spice souk. There are huge barrels filled with fresh spices. We haven't visited them yet this trip but plan to venture down there very soon.
2 comments:
Isn't simplicity in living nice? I'm jealous about the spice souk!
love it Suz. You are settling in perfectly!
Post a Comment