Friday, October 17, 2008

Yummy Pancakes

Fayth has become a HUGE fan of Mickey Mouse clubhouse. She says TV about 20 times a day and says, "Mickey Mouse" in the cutest little voice ever!! This has just started since we moved here. We never really watched TV at home because we would not have very many hours with her and I wanted to do things with her rather than watch TV. Well now, being home all day and entertaining a 20 month old, a little bit of TV isn't so bad!! It happens to be a cute cartoon and a good learning tool if I must put my teacher hat on for a moment. So, needless to say, we have been watching about two MM clubhouse programs a day!! The other night I felt creative and made her a special dinner while she was watching Mickey. I'm sure you can only imagine...
I know, I know, pancakes for dinner...Hey, Jon was out with clients and it's a quick easy dinner for me to prepare. She loved em! She of course went straight for the eyes and nose first...M&M's...her favorite. Now, no comments about how TV is bad...I don't want to hear it!!
She won't know what hit her when we go to Disney next summer with the Evenson gang...between the princess outfit and love for Mickey...she will be ready to hit Disney with a vengeance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pancakes for dinner and some TV are perfectly acceptable. You rock as a Mom and Feyth is one lucky lady.

The other day Taggart says to D and I as we are bickering, "Freeze, you two need to cooperate". Now he didn't learn that word from me (Martha the Talking Dog). Go PBS. XOXO Emily

Ms. Mayhem said...

We have breakfast dinner probably once a week...it's a crowd pleaser!