I am going to share a story about our little smarty pants. If you recall, Fayth got a talking pig from Auntie Jill and the Grass family for Christmas...It was a BIG hit...Well, Gramie thought the pig needed a friend! So, for an early Valentine's day gift...Fayth received a talking dog in the mail. Well, the pig and the dog enjoy hanging out together on Fayth's bookcase. But here is where the "bones or I's" come in...I was dusting this morning, friends coming over to bake today, and found two of Fayth's magnetic upper case letter I's in the dog's bowl. I KNEW right away what they were doing there but I had to hear if for myself. So, after her bath I said come over here...let's play with the doggie and pig. So, holding my hand she walked over to the dog and pig...Well being an actress I said, "Oh, what are those??" And with no hesitation she said "doggie, nummy nummy, bones!!" "Of course!" I said. "He needs to eat just like us!" Then I just sat there for a moment and shook my head in amazement!!
Now, I'm not saying she going to get a 36 on her ACT's...but my goodness...those letters aren't even kept anywhere close to her bookcase. So, she got that little idea in her head and those I's landed in the dog's bowl. All I know is...WOW...they are surely smart from the get go!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment