Today was Fayth's last day of preschool until we return in the "fall!" Or, should I say September since it's still over 100 at that time and there are no trees changing colors & leaves falling to the ground!!
She has really enjoyed herself at school. The teachers all adore her and said she is finally coming out of her shell. Yeah...can you believe that!! WE SURE CRACKED OUT OF OUR SHELL AT HOME AROUND 18 MONTHS OLD!!!!!!!!!! I think it has a lot to do with the fact that she is one of the only students that comes only two times a week and stays only a 1/2 a day!! Most ALL of the kids go Sunday-Thursday, full day!! And you say, yeah because both parents are working, and my answer to you in NO...It is the "way" of the world here!! Moms here are shopping, having lunch with friends, golfing, going to the beauty salon and having a weekly "blow-out", getting their nails done, and the list goes on and on!! I must say after awhile you think..."When is enough...enough??" However; I'm also not saying a few hours to myself isn't heavenly!! I look forward to "getting stuff done!" when she is at school!! You moms out there know...just about the time you have started a project it's time to go scoop them up!! You ask yourself, where did the morning go??
Well, any-whoo...I took a few photos of my galpal!! I'd like to say thank you to her wonderful teachers and preschool for the time & effort they put into each and everyday!! Of course, we sent along some gifts and homemade cards to show our appreciation!! Happy Summer Break!!
1 comment:
Hi its Danielle! Cute pics of Fayth!
Post a Comment