
All I have to say is, I am enjoying doing this blog but I feel so far behind!!!! Gramie is on her way to the airport with Jon right now and I am sitting down catching up from last week. We will miss her dearly and had a great visit with her. I anticipate Fayth being sad in the morning when Gramie is gone, me too! However; we have wonderful memories and over 500 pictures to prove it!! OMG...yes, we took a ton. It was fun touring the town not as a resident but as a tourist. Now, when others come to visit, I can take photos of just them and not have to take so many of the town. I will have a really nice book to share with Fayth someday and all the important landmarks of Dubai. It was all in all a
wonderful visit.
The photos...I probably ought to talk about them...
1st one...hanging out with daddy in Fayth's room. Love this...cuz this is what we do!!!
2nd one...the round-a-bout at our apartment building after entering by the security. What a view!! Fayth loves the "water feature!"
3rd one...out cold in the cab. Fayth was a bit under the weather.
4th one...all I have to say is, "Bibbity, bobbity, BOO!" I am singing this in my sleep!!
1 comment:
Suzanne,
Loved the pics - especially you guys chillin' in Fayth's room! Glad that you had great visit with your mom!
Hugs,
Cathy
Post a Comment