Saturday, November 29, 2008

So Stinkin' Cute

Hot off the press, Gammy just sent us this ADORABLE handmade mini-album. Fayth and I have looked through it a million of times. As most of you know, Gammy and Jill, my sister-in-law, LOVE to scrapbook and are so talented at it. Each and every page they do is well thought out and one is more adorable than the next!! Jill has started working at Hannah's in Antioch as part of the scrapbooking design team. She is going to laugh that I am putting this on my blog. However; I know a lot of you out there that like the "easy way out" and they have started these fabulous albums all ready to put together. You just need the tape runner, pictures and time. The books start at about 20.00 and go up from there. You can check out the items online at www.hannahs.com. Go under the scrapbooking section and you can order online. Also available, is a blogspot the design team runs. It is www.hannahsdt.blogspot.com. This site shows ideas of the mini albums, large albums, and so much more. Fayth is featured with Chloe from x-mas last year and our family trip to Michigan is also an album. If you are a scrapbooker or want to become one...you MUST check out these sites. Now, that's all for my sales pitch!!!
So, long story short...Gammy...I love it. Keep em' a comin'!!!!!
P.S. I must tell you that Jill also runs classes to make things with scrapbooking paper. If you are interested check these out online as well. A cutie snowman is her project for December.

4 comments:

Ms. Mayhem said...

very cute.

Jill said...

You totally crack me up. Just for the plug, I will send you some scrapbook goodies when I send out Fayth's Christmas presents!!

DANA said...

Jill is a blast to work with so creative and full of ideas! I enjoy following your blog and wish you happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

That was nice that they included Kathryn in the book! :)