Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Picture Walk...

A picture from our balcony as the sun was rising!
Inside Souk Al Bahar. This is attached to the Palace Hotel. It has various restaurants, shops, coffee stops, groceries and traditional "souk" items.
In front of the "new" beautiful Palace Hotel in downtown Burj Dubai. Inside the brand new Dubai Mall. We were entering the "Gold Souk." It is the home of the largest gold souk of it's kind in all of Dubai. It goes on and on forever and then "spits" you out in the middle of a gorgeous very modern mall.
The "Cat Walk"...the floor lights up and changes colors. This is the part of the new Dubai Mall called Fashion Avenue. It has high end shops and will host fashion shows on this cool lit up floor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how fun and elegant! Your Mom must think you have got it made - nothing to do but shop all day - ha ha! I love all the pictures you post - I feel as if I am getting an education via your blog - thank you for that Suzanne.
Kisses to Fayth and a hello to your MUM.......Amy