
Is this something to admit??!! All I know is one minute we were all sitting on the couch enjoying some
Handy Manny and the next minute Jon was riding around the apartment on Fayth's bike. OH, my...I ran for the stinkin camera. If he is embarrassed...I am sorry...but these photos are priceless...
3 comments:
It was only a matter of time! He must still be jealous of his sister's powder puff bike when he was a little person!
I have on more than one occassion, hoped into Jack's battery operated Jeep. It's fun.
That's so funny because when we saw the Christmas post Derek commented on the plasma car (I think that's what its called!). I'm sure if we had one D would be on it too! I know if we ever get the "Green Machine" Tag is going to have to take turns with Daddy! Happy 2009 Love Emily
Post a Comment