Friday, December 11, 2009

VIP to the Dubai Ladies Masters

Today, Jon and I got to go to the Dubai Ladies masters "VIP" style. A client gave Jon two tickets, a parking pass, and ACCESS to "The Clubhouse" at The Emirates Golf Club. Thanks to Aysun & Semih, who watched Fayth, I was able to join Jon. Oh, my...we had so much fun!! Despite the weather and a few raindrops we got to follow Michelle Wie a few holes, Christina Kim, and Anna Nordqvist (the 7th best female golfer in the world...and very cute I might add). We started out in a fancy hall overlooking the 18th hole while enjoying some fruit, cheese, croissants & cappuccinos. It was like a wedding reception...so pretty and fancy. I felt "very" special. Then, we headed over to the driving range and watched some of the ladies warm up. My goodness do some of them have an amazingly strong swing. After this, we walked some holes and watched the golfers later coming back for a pitstop & beer at "The Clubhouse". We were right next to Laura Davies and many of the other golfers. It was really kinda cool!! Overall...super fun day VIP style. Our passes said "Chairman's Guest" which is the chairman for Emaar, the largest property developer in Dubai...and obviously the developer of the Burj Dubai (that's why we were there). So, a million thanks goes out to Jon's client for allowing us to experience a super cool golf tournament and Aysun & Semih for babysitting!!

1 comment:

Schlee family said...

Wow- what an awesome experience!!