Yes...Fayth was awful, naughty, nasty, busy, bratty, bossy, and the list goes on and on!! Last week on Thursday we headed with Alma and Karen to the More Cafe' for breakfast!! And, I must admit...I was crabby & stressed. Obviously, not a good combination!! Well, after two waters being spilled, whining the whole time, not listening to me, and a million other things...she spent the afternoon GROUNDED in her room!! And, are you ready for this...I put her down the minute we walked in the door without any lunch!! I even SHUT her door!! Well, maybe slammed her door. Yes, I was a little perturbed!! How long did it take her to fall asleep...about 2 minutes...no joke!! And when she woke up...YES...I fed her...and sent her back to her bedroom until dinner. Did it work...I think so. She felt badly and really was sad to tell daddy about her behavior when he got home!! So...we are all human...but gotta nip this in the bud as best as I can!! Sorry Karen and Alma...hope to do it again and actually enjoy our breakfast!!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment