Last night, my mom, Gramie Lynn arrived in Dubai! We are happy she is here to visit and she is HAPPY too!!!
Well, she is just is AWWWWW...she loves the apartment we live in, the view, the buildings, the architecture, the hotels...she just won't stop chatting about everything. She laid in bed last night and looked out the window until about 3:30 starring at the beautiful view! It has made her feel really good to see where we live! She wasn't jet lagged at all this morning. She was up playing with Fayth and raring to go!!
Fayth was very excited to see her when she woke up this morning! They will be sharing a room starting tonight!! Fun Fun...for both of them. Fayth is now, solely, in her big girl bed and doing so well. Let's keep fingers crossed it lasts for Gramie's visit.
Gramie is here for TWO WEEKS...(Pray for me...he he)...Just kidding!! Or should I say, pray for Jon!
Gramie came fully stocked...she brought a suitcase filled with USA stuff for us we can't seem to find in Dubai. So hurray for that! Some of our favorites were Secret deodorant for me, enough contact solution to last Jon for two years, and suntan lotion for a family of 20! Suntan lotion is very very expensive here...so she stocked up for us. Don't want to have skin cancer and the sun shines everyday. She also brought Fayth a present to open everyday. She is hiding it around the house and then Fayth has to find it. Then they are going to sit down and have cookies and a tea party everyday & open the present. It is a chance for the two of them to do something special and "me to escape" to the gym, shower, or another room!! Ha!! This was a wonderful surprise for both Fayth and ME!!
We are very happy to have Gramie visiting us. I have a schedule a mile long that I want to do & show her while she is here. I have another list that Jon and I want to do together while Gramie watches Fayth. Therefore; I may not be blogging as much as usual. However; with her here, that means 1 gazillion pictures...so maybe it'll be a picture walk of the city! So stay tuned!
Cheers for now!
7 comments:
Yeah - good for you all! First your Dad, now your Mom? What a nice Holiday present for you and Fayth! Your Mom had told me about this visit she had planned a while back and she told me not to tell - so glad it is finally here for you all to enjoy. Have a blast.
Amy
So glad your mom arrived safely. You guys will have tons of fun. Give her a hug from us!
Love,
Robin and the family
I am so excited for you...enjoy every moment.
One more thing Suzanne - does everyone that visits you have to be photographed in PJ's?? Glad you are far away - my pjs are not that exciting - ha ha.......Amy
Wow! Check out all that loot! You guys are going to have such a great time being together. Enjoy. Tell your mom Hi from me! xo
Thanks for sharing your adventures with us. I love the pics of Fayth and your surroundings. Suz, you look fantastic!
Miss you and have a great time with family and friends.
Oh, the dresser is great.
Love ya,
Nancy T
Hey Suzanne, where did you get the top you are wearing in the pic with dad? I LOVE IT!
Did Jon get his bday gift that I sent with mom?
Oh, did you send my silk shorts back with Dad? If not, please give them to Mom!!! :-)
Post a Comment