Fayth has a new love thanks to Mia, our Dells trip & old fashioned photos taken , and American doll trip and new ballet outfit. It's dress-up!! She has always had some fancy clothes here for dress-up but was never really into it. Well, not anymore!!! She came out yesterday morning as the "Pinkalicious Fairy"...her words exactly!! And before lunch another Fairy!!
Then, yesterday afternoon...Ry Ry came over for a playdate and Fayth said, "Mom, when Ry Ry gets here can he play dress-up too?" Well, daddy just happened to come home for lunch and said you better ask Ry Ry's mom first!! I just laughed at the conversation between daughter and daddy!! Of course, Fayth asked KellyAnne and she was fine with it...however; Ryan was NOT into it at all...he wanted to ride the bikes and play in the new kitchen!! Fayth rode the bike in a fancy skirt and the only pink shirt she could find however; turned it backwards so the details on the front wouldn't show!! See...her solid pink dress-up top was in the laundry due to morning dressing up and getting messy!!!
Let the fun begin. I can see the trip to the grocery store in the princess outfit in my near future!! I just feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I mention we went to the local Spinny's market, the day before, in a new jersey dress and my friend Ali's daughter's pink cowboy boots!!! Remember, it's 100 degrees out.
It was a Brittany Spears thing, I guess!! No photo, I was still sleeping and a little jet-lagged!!
It was a battle I wasn't willing to fight!!
2 comments:
They make a cute couple!! he he he
Hello Suzanne - I am sure you are thrilled to be back home! Hey, the first picture - I took a look and wow did I see you all over Fayth's face! I guess maybe that was the first time I really recognized it - very cool. Also, this Ry Ry resembles the Ry Ry she used to play with here at my house - very weird.
Take care and kisses to Faythie
Post a Comment