Saturday, September 19, 2009

SURPRISE Daddies...It's Your Birthday

Yes...Daddies is right. Jon's big 38th birthday is on Tuesday and Ry Ry's dad's 33rd is on Wednesday. So, Jon had planned a little laid back pizza & football with the Vanney's and Swanson's...and I decided to "surprise" it up and turn it into a birthday party!!! Well a few streamers, blow horns, sugar and a 1600 sq. foot apartment sure did the to the two little people of the party. From 4:00 on they were like "Let's get the party started!" Let's just say it was birthday "HELL"...and I mean it!!! Ry Ry and Fayth couldn't get along to save their life. We yelled, did time-outs, laughed at times, screamed, spanked, just about everything and nothing did the trick!! The Vanney's had their precious 5 week angel with them and I'm sure there we thinking inside look what we have to look forward to...!!!???!!! We were wondering if it was a full moon...but funny thing...it's a new moon...it marks the end of Ramadan. So, we couldn't blame it on the moon!! There is hardly a stinkin' moon!
Despite the feud, of the two three foot midgets, it was a nice thought at least!! By the end of the night, Jon and Glenn were down to only one beer in the refrigerator & arm wrestling over it and KellyAnne and I were lying, almost pasted out, on Fayth's bed monitoring the monsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Vanney's had enough and jumped ship about 8:30!!
I guess all that matters is Jon said it was a fabulous birthday and he loved every minute of it. I've decided he is a good liar!!! No...really...if I wasn't so honest, you'd think it was a perfectly wonderful evening from the photos!!! Any-who...Happy Early Birthday to the "daddy's" of two wonderful two year olds!!! We Love YA!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great 'surprise' birthday party! We had a great night even though our cheeky monkeys played up. You're a very special lady!!! xxka

Jill C said...

Looks like lots of fun. Please tell Jon Steve and I say Happy Birthday.

PJ said...

I don't know Suzanne, the decorations seem a bit muted this time! ;)