do do do do do do do...oh, honey honey...do do do do do do...you are my "Baker Girl!"and you've got me "Bakin' with You."
We have so much fun in the kitchen together and GOD do we make a MESS!!! It was exactly 6 1/2 hours from the start of the "making of the cookie dough" to the cleaning up after the decorating took place. Thank goodness Jon came home to help with clean up. I could hardly think straight, not to mention stand much longer, and it was such a mess!! Mind you, a little person napped during my preparations and pooped out after awhile of rolling and cutting! We baked about 100 sugar cookie cutouts and decorated them with frosting, sprinkles and colored sugar! We have made plates for Santa on X-mas eve, Santa when we visit him on Thursday night, our families (they are being frozen), our friends in Dubai, the concierge, Jon's work, our cleaning lady, and of course...Ourselves!!! It was a fun "festive" day. And when it was all over, I remembered I wanted to play Christmas music while baking and FORGOT...Oh, well...there's always next year!
1 comment:
You're such a good mom to do that! That mess would never fly in our house. Maybe I'll try to be more patient this year....we're doing our cut outs next weekend!
Post a Comment