Wednesday, December 2, 2009

When It Rains, It Pours...

we now have bumps, bruises, and even sores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, no virus anymore, but the worst accident to date for our little lady. She was getting off the couch to get her daddy a napkin, slipped on a pillow that was on the floor ( I know PJ...those damn pillows) and fell smack dab on the coffee table between her two eye brows!! Mommy freaked out of course, while "calm daddy" was caring for two crazy girls!! She is alright but is beat up pretty badly. However; she's LOVED sporting a Dora band aide...gotta love this kid!!! What a trouper she is!! Christmas pictures this year will be memorable with a big bump and bruise!! I think Santa will feel extra sorry for her and bring her tons of presents!!
Thanks to the slow mail...our little package from Gramie couldn't have come at a better time. Really...She woke up looking forward to adding snowflakes and window clings to the apartment windows not worried that she had a HUGE egg and bloody scab on her face!!

1 comment:

ra said...

I remember a similar thing happened to Nick when he was little. I ran and grabbed him, yelled, "OMG he's bleeding" and actually threw him into Tom's arms while I freaked out! Dads seem to do better at remaining calm!!