Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blankie Back-Up

Fayth has a sage blankie that she just loves...she calls "that one" her blankie. It was a gift from a former family of mine at Briargate...the Cummings family. She has a bunch of beautiful blankies...handmade ones, embroidered ones, little ones, big ones...but the Little Giraffe sage one is her ultimate blankie. So, Jon and I decided we better get a back-up! Most of you know how I am with my blankie and she has inherited that from me! So, I went on the web site Little Giraffe...and much to my surprise... there was Suri Cruise, Apple Paltrow, "little Garner", and Angelina Jolie's children promoting the Little Giraffe blanket. So, yes, my little galpal has great taste!! Anyway, the website is just about the products you can't buy them on the site. So, I sent and email to customer service asking for stores in Dubai or online and got a quick response within 24 hours of four online stores...Well...this is the main reason for this BLOG... Jon is in BIG TROUBLE...One of their recommendations was www.laylagrayce.com and I have died and went to heaven. I want one of everything on the site and NOTHING is cheap!!!!!!!! It has amazing furniture, jewelry, robes, bedding, and it's all my style!! Shabby Chic and adorable...So, this blankie-back up is going to cost a fortune!! I am saving now so when I return my next home can be filled with things from this fabulous store Layla Grayce...This is the kind of store I'd like to own! Not to mention I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name and like Fayth...they both have y's in them. All I Can Say is it Was Meant to Be!!!!

No comments: