Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
HAVE A SAFE & WONDERFUL NEW YEAR'S EVE!!
*********2009*********

3 comments:

Karen Baird said...

I can't believe you haven't received my Christmas card! I'M ALWAYS FIRST!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!! What the heck?!@#$???? That's what you get for moving halfway around the world girlfriend! Get back here! HA Skype me and let's make sure I'm sending it to the right spot. Love ya and miss ya...and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
XOXOX,
Karen

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Suzanne!! We have a little over 6 hours to go until the new year! Hope 2009 is a GREAT year for you guys!

Miss ya tons!
Bob, Cathy, Andrew and Heather

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Jon, Suz and Fayth! Hope you had a wonderful day- we did celebrating our 5th anniversary (3 kids later!) with friends and kiddos. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. I'm sure 2009 with bring you great adventures and joy. Much Love- Niepomnik crew