Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Naughty!!!!!
Oh, yes...you heard right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Santa was watching TODAY...Miss Fayth will have four tons of coal in her stocking and that's IT!!!!! And the gifts that are arriving daily...they could be donated to the less fortunate kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is how our day went...
1. Grocery store...would not sit in the cart...I could have had social services take a closer look at me if they would have seen me "forcing" her into the seat!! Not fun!!
2. Playgroup at the FUN playground land that costs a pretty penny...left a half an hour early because someone screamed MINE at the top of her lungs and threw a tantrum over a sippy?!? Oh, was I embarrassed...
3. Home to eat and nap...NO NAP AT ALL...would not go down...missed the napping window because she slept for about a minute in the car!!!!
4. Five or Six timeouts throughout the day...maybe seven or eight but who's counting??!!
5. Daddy home.......tried to have a "serious talk with her" she grabbed his face...OH, MY...didn't make the dada very happy!!!!
6. The topper of the early evening...I turned my head for two seconds while she was in the bath tub...she took the pump soap and pumped a HUGE pump in her mouth. All I have to say is bubbles are still coming out of everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I mean everywhere!!!!! MAYBE SHE WAS PUNISHING HERSELF...
YES...this is all very Naughty...and I know what you are thinking....just wait the best is yet to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am having a beverage, taking a bath, and going night-night myself!!!!!!
Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May tomorrow be a better day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(No photos taken...they wouldn't be pretty!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh! She makes me laugh.
I am laughing my ass off. I can almost hear you saying her full/given name followed with a sharp NO!. Good stuff Suz.
and she's not even 2 yet!! Hope your cocktail and bath at least ened your day on a good note.Kristen
Post a Comment