Monday, December 15, 2008
Preschool Practice Day #2...
Yesterday Fayth had tears for about 35 minutes...Today, I at least got a KISS...and then, she sprinted for the classroom. She had ZERO tears and loved it today! It was their holiday party so what's NOT TO LOVE!!! The teacher said she is a doll and did a good job today. I must tell you...I walked in and it was quiet time...the kids were all lined up watching TV sitting nicely on little people chairs...About four were too busy to watch TV...Fayth being one of them...she was next to her chair on the ground playing with a plastic plate and peach! She had no shoes on, her hair looked like she stuck her finger in an electric socket and the bow was missing...
So, did she have Fun Today???...........I'd say so.............passed out cold once again on the walk home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad there were no tears on day 2. Mia never looks as cute on the way home as on the way to pre-school. You learn that the cute outfits get full of paint, the hair bows get lost, the tights get dirty knees and in the winter, the hair gets flat and full of static after wearing hats outside. It's just not worth the effort after while. :)
Post a Comment