Sunday, February 15, 2009

Back to Briargate

On Wednesday, I spent the day "Back at Briargate"...the best grade school in the country! It felt so good to see my former students, my friends & co-workers, and just be in the atmosphere of chatting kids and adults...Everywhere!! I got to see my former class that looped to second grade with a new teacher since I moved to Dubai. I also got to see MOST of the other grade levels while they were at lunch. I missed the third graders and am sad I didn't get to see any of them. I was with my former class while they were at lunch! Sorry 3rd grade friends!! I promise I'll see you next time!!
It was a busy Briargate day with the 100th day celebration & Lincoln's birthday. I just added to the chaos...but I'm so glad I did!
Thanks for letting me visit. It really made my trip home Extra Special!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Yep I was there in 4th grade. The day you came made my heart overflow with joy. I tried to keep from cying. Mrs. Suzanne as you like me to call you i loved when you were my 1st grade teacher yuo were and always will be the best teacher in the universe! luv ya