Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Calling All MOMS of Lil' Girls...

I was online doing some X-mas Internet shopping and stumbled across the cutest bow boards ever!! Then, it dawned on me, RuthAnne loves to craft and is so talented at it...I think I'll have her make Fayth one for Christmas if she'd like too. So, using my newest computer skills...I cut and pasted a few photos, from the online girly boutique, and sent them off to Crystal Lake, Illinois...home of Ruthanne. Attached to the photos was a "bit of a begging" email note, but of course she was up for the task!!!! Well, it turned out SO ADORABLE I told her she needs to start making them to sell. She loved the idea & made a few extras to sell. So, being her "marketing manager" I am posting a few photos of the cutie bow boards. If you are interested you can contact RuthAnne directly via email at binkins28@yahoo.com
She is charging 25.00 per board, which may I add is a HUGE deal, the ones online were 39.99 plus tax & shipping. They are 16 x 20 and hold up to 90 + bows!! So, are you in need of a gift for a little girl??? If so...here's your ticket!! It's sure to be a big hit with both mommy & daughter!!
Thanks RA...as always...you are so very talented. When can I tell them about the great handbags you are making??!!?? She has even made labels for her bags called Binkins Bags!!! I suggested she change her labels to "Binkins Bags & Bows." Stay tuned...maybe in 2010 she'll let me spread the word & photos of some bags.

1 comment:

Schlee family said...

Oh my goodness! How cute are they? I'll be contacting RA! :)No idea where I am going to put it but I have to have one!