Friday, November 6, 2009

It's Payback Time, Suzanne!

Two can play at this blackmail game, Suzanne!! Are you wondering now what other pictures might appear here in the future?!? He he he!! These pictures of the 2 sleeping beauties were taken on our drive home from the Al Ain Zoo. I just couldn't resist the photo op... and having a little blackmail fun myself!
Thank you so much Suzanne, Jon and Fayth for having us visit, showing us the sites, sharing tons of laughs, and making us feel so welcome in your home. We really appreciate all you did to make our trip so special and memorable. Dubai was just awesome- truly a trip of a lifetime! RA

1 comment:

Evenson Family said...

Oh...you are something else!! And who gave you my password??
I must say...I am "LMAO" though...see what you 2 did to me...you pooped me out!!! God it was so fun!!! I miss you guys already!! Now, enough of the blackmail game...smarty pants!!!