Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Let's Decorate...

Clean house & we're homebound for a few more days...I thought why not decorate early for Christmas!! Fayth was "all pumped up" over this and couldn't wait to help put up the tree. So we did just that and had a ball doing it all. She happened to be a big help and loved pulling all of the stuff out of the box. Funny though...she was too little to really remember any of it from last year or the decorations. She'd say, "Oh, mommy, what's this?" "Oh, mommy, these are so cute!" "Oh, mommy, lights...I love lights!' It was fun to feel her excitement!! And the tree looks great! A little "side" heavy on the bottom left but it makes it that much more adorable!! So our cute little pad is festive for the holidays. A little early, SURE, but who cares right...we're in a Muslim country anyway!!
The one photo is of my "pink" feet. Yes, I asked Fayth to take a picture of me so I could scrapbook this memory & be a part of it, well, the camera is about as heavy as a 1/2 gallon of milk and she was having a little trouble. That's O.K. though...it will be perfect for the photo album...it will make me smile for years to come!! That's what journaling is for (that's scrapbook talk).

1 comment:

PJ said...

Even in Dubai, people can't wait until after Thanksgiving to transition to Christmas. Ugh!