Or maybe NOT!! Fayth talked about the pie all day long and couldn't wait to "sink her teeth" into it. Well, she did just that and then made the ugliest face possible. The funniest part...she said the heck with the fork and picked it up like a slice of pizza but then decided it was "yucky." Instead, I made her a mountain of whip creme on her tray instead. However; I must admit...the pumpkin pie was YUMMY!! My friend Cara text me right after her first piece...I'd quote her but this needs to be "kid friendly"...let's just say SHE LOVED IT and she's a pumpkin pie eater!! Hurray...I learned something new!!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad they turned out! If you like Pumpkin Pie, I have Lola's (my Grandmother's) recipe and everyone that has it say's "it's the best pumpkin pie ever!" I don't eat pumpkin pie so I wouldn't know but I make it every year. I will share. :) Mia helped with the pies this year and didn't like any of them. Oh well! They don't need the sugar, right?
Post a Comment