Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Two "Accicent Free" Days...
Is this setting myself up for yet ANOTHER disaster...No, just an excited Mommy!! I hope I'm not jinxing myself...
We have had two totally "accident free" potty training days. She even stayed dry at Pre-School this morning! Most of the time she doesn't even tell us she has to go. She goes, grabs the potty, brings it to the family room...why not sit on the pot and have a view of the world's tallest building...she's no fool...and does her "business." She is so proud of herself and we are so proud of her. I must tell you...This kid can POOP with the best of them! I can't believe what comes out of that little butt. Sorry if that was R rated or just disgusting...I had to! So, we will continue this potty training boot camp and hopefully be done sooner than later! We stocked up on undies last weekend from the local "Hypermarket!" She likes to do everything by herself...even put her undies on when she is done. Sometimes they are backwards but like I told Jon...on her it's no big deal she has no butt (surely didn't take after me)! If I, on the other hand, tried that...NO WAY...way too much "Junk in my Trunk!" Smiles...The blessed "backside" mommy!
PS...No photo for this entry... :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAH FAYTH! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! How did getting rid of the pacifier go? Have they been mailed to the babies yet?
Post a Comment