Oh, my goodness!! Not suppose to say this about your own children, but..."Could she be any cuter?!" Fayth was off to preschool this morning for her Halloween Celebration. She was filled with piss and vinegar and sure putting on a show for all of us as I was taking her photo. Thanks to Gramie & Papa's recent trip to Hawaii, our souvenir goody box had this adorable outfit in it!! I just couldn't resist!! I know we have a ton of "princess" dress-up...but there's always Saturday...trick-or-treating day!! RuthAnne even taught her how to hula dance!! Oh, my...she is just a "knuckle-head!"
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I tried to leave a post a few days ago, looks like it didn't work? Anyway, could she be any cuter? Perfect costume for Halloween in Duabi, she'd never get away with that in the midwest cuz she'd FREEZE! We had winter coats on trick or treating tonight. Sounds like you guys are having blast. Hi to Ruthanne! (and Tom)
Post a Comment