Sunday, October 11, 2009

Scrapbooking

My Dubai girlies are HOOKED!! I love it!! After spending thousands on products they are pro's and are turning out pages that are stinkin adorable!! I think between the four of us...we own it all!! Not really, but it sure seems like it.
Yesterday we had our 2nd crop since I returned and we are heading back next Saturday for five more hours of scrapbooking fun!!
We get the room to ourselves and have blocked off a Saturday once a month until Christmas. For the low price of 16.00 US dollars we get a yummy cappuccino or tea, a cozy room, and a store on the main level if we need to run down and buy anything. It is a perfect set-up!!
Yippee...am I finally going to get caught up...NEVER...but I love it and love taking pictures!!!
The best part, my galpal, loves the photo albums. She LOVES to sit and look through for hours and talk about the photos and her memories from the photos!! It makes it all so worth it!!
The last photo...a favorite spread of mine that I did yesterday!!

2 comments:

Schlee family said...

I'm so jealous, can I come? :)

Evenson Family said...

YES YOU CAN..............when you come next year to visit............we will go.............I promise!!!!!!!
Just come with a few photos and I've got the rest!! I miss you chick-a-dee!!!!
Love me