CRAFTS!!!!!! This is what we've been busy doing since our return from Christmas in Chicago. Who thought is would be great to give these wonderful gifts that "keep mommies busy??" Gramie of course!! We've punched out dolls, dressed them up, redressed them, made princess games, painted princess crafts, ironed magic beads, made key chains, created jeweled wands, tiaras, hanging signs, and the list goes on and on!!!!!!! Who signed up for ALL this work...??? YES, me...a mommy that loves to stay home!!!!!! Who LOVES doing all this, Fayth of course!! However; I'm on "hiatus" from the paper dolls for a bit...I started to lose my patience!! ME...No...not ME!! Idea Gramie...DVD's are sounding like a wonderful gift about now...a gift that keeps on giving!! She LOVES her Rapunzel one and so do I!! The couch never felt so good!!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm tired just reading about all those "fun" activities! I bet she loves it all. Suz -- Good work on the blog lately. Enjoying all of it! Thanks. love ya. xoxo D.
Post a Comment