You have to look the part, right?? Well, today when we hit the playarea Fayth had on her new shoes that I bought for her birthday (fat chance I could hold them back until then)!!! I just picked them up this morning, while she was at school, and couldn't resist!! Anyway, it was her lucky day cuz her "boyfriend" was digging them too and took her for a ride on his motorcycle. I took the camera cuz of the new shoes...little did I know the playarea was going to be a photo shoot!! Anyone listening or looking out from their balcony this afternoon were thinking to themselves...those two moms are physco and need HELP!!!!!!! All that work just for a damn PHOTO?? Oh, well...I say, it was worth every second of us acting like idiots to get these two monkeys to LOOK at the same time!!!!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG...I think we may have the cutest kids in Dubai! Definately a scrapbooking page in these photos!xxka
Suzanne I suspect you were singing "I Like to Move it MOVE IT" Am I right? Super cute photos.
Kristen and gilbert
Those are really cute Mrs. E! :p
*Kathryn
Post a Comment