for Vera Bradley!! However; I JUST love this stuff!! I sent a subtle hint (not really subtle) to Jill, my sis-in-law, for my birthday that I was in desperate need of the VB super tote in pink cupcakes!! Well, ask and you shall receive!! Then, I decided I need a few matching items. Gotta love the Internet. You see...we are constantly on the go and I wanted a tote to grab and go in a hurry. Kinda like you keep a diaper bag packed...we needed "an outing" bag packed. One with suntan lotions (many different kinds and SPFs), extra undies & wipes (no, not for me), snacks, a few books & toys, and a small cooler for waters, juice boxes and sodas. So, now we have it...ready to go to the beach, the park, a playdate, or anywhere else in Dubai!! The best part about Vera Bradley...it can go in the wash. No need to fret when Fayth's water bottle leaks, or the suntan lotion "poops" out everywhere, or when the sand is in all the crevices...just throw it in the wash!!
SO, if you are in need of any kind of tote or bag...I HIGHLY recommend this stuff!! They have a great website and if you sign up to be on their mailing list...you get great offers, via email, all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment