What has happened...??? Well, today, our former neighbors and friends Jill & Steve Carasso will be arriving in Dubai for an eight day visit. They are leaving their 9 month old daughter for the first time and coming on a get-a-way to visit us! We are excited to have them. Jill's sister has been nice enough to come Cary to watch their daughter Samantha. We practiced "SKYPE" with them yesterday to make sure they were 'up and running!'
So, where does the ironing pillowcases come in, you ask?? I just finished getting (our bed) which will become their bed ready for them. I ironed the sheets and pillowcases. REMEMBER...we don't have a "REAL" dryer here and they get crunchy if you don't take an iron to them. Normally, do I iron them for Jon and me...Heavens NO!!! But...I've become a little more bed & breakfasty since my folks visit last November. They even have Extra Special chocolate from ALRIFAI on their pillows. It happens to be some of the best chocolate in the middle east and there is a store is right near Fayth's preschool. We have an itinerary a mile long and some really fun things planned. This Saturday we will be going to The World Cup...horse racing event, Sunday to Atlantis...the biggest & newest water park around, and so much more. Stay tuned to watch our good times with Jill and Steve.
2 comments:
I iron pillow cases for my guests and at times for my family as well. It is actually how us little ladies in our famiy learned to iron. Good for you. Extra details like that makes everyone feel special and have a good nights rest. You are a wonderful hostess.
Can I come and stay at the Evenson Hotel for a few nights!! xx KA
Post a Comment