This may make you sick...but me...I love it!
These are all Fayth's hair accessories!
I must tell you, a bunch have been handed down to us!
I did however make the "Polish" holding rack for the bows. I just need to jazz up the hanger a bit!!
Thanks Theresa (a former Oak Knoll and Briargate parent) as you can see, I've added the ones you made her for her preschool uniform. You are too sweet!
2 comments:
I love it too- and I feel very behind, Mia only has about half of that! :) Glad you are home safe and that Fayth did well on the flight. You'll get the sleep thing figured out soon just don't let her nap much during the day!
Suzanne...I am curious. Do you put the clips directly into fayth's hair or do you use rubberbands first. I am still trying to navigate this hairstyling thing and Kate has a mess of hair (opposite of Fayth) and well...any advice would be appreciated.
Post a Comment