Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Baby Girl!!

Today I hosted a baby shower for Lauren. She and Aaron are expecting a baby girl at the beginning of August! This is their first child, they are 'young pups' compared to us, and so very excited for the arrival of their new little girl!!
I, of course, had a ball getting ready for the shower!! It was a small & sweet and ALL PINK!! I must say, it's much harder to host when you don't have all your "decorating supplies" in your back closet! I had a boat load of "junk",back home, that I could pullout and use at any time! I also miss my glue gun! Anyway, we had a wonderful time and Lauren got showered with some GREAT gifts!!! She got the cutest little swimsuit, great for Dubai weather, some gift vouchers to the local Babyshop, a bouncy seat, a playmat, a collapsible tub, shape game, an adorable basket filled with baby loot and gorgeous dress, and a BOOK from every guest in place of a card. Fayth couldn't wait to give Lauren her gift. She even decorated the front of the book for the baby!! She is just so into this "present thing!" The cutie little girl in the photos is Zayneb, Jon's bosses daughter. She is one month older than Fayth and just a little peanut!! Fayth, Zayneb, Jon and Aaron headed to the pool to let the ladies eat & chat in peace! When they returned, we did gifts and enjoyed great desserts prepared by KellyAnne!! Yum Yum!! If you can get a close up on the cupcake "wrappers" do so. KA ordered them from Australia just for the shower. They were the cutest things I've ever seen!! Now it's just the waiting game!! We can't wait to meet little Vanney!!

No comments: