Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mailbox Jackpot!!

It's not "too" terribly often we go to our mailbox and have ONE piece of mail let alone a "mailbox jackpot!" This week we've been filled with Father's Day cards, graduation thank-you notes, silly fun cards & stickers for Fayth, singing cards, postcards, new insurance id's, and the BEST WEDDING INVITATION I'VE EVER RECEIVED (sorry for all of YOU out there from weddings we've attended...but, really, it is the topper on the cake!) One of my BEST buddy's is getting married in July and I can't wait to be there to celebrate. Her adorable invitation arrived TODAY!! Very chic hot pink & lime green! Gotta love it! What I love even more...my "ensemble" is going to match her wedding party and gorgeous reception! Yeah, I know, like Jon says, "I'm a wanna be bridesmaid!" You gotta do what you gotta do, RIGHT??!! Love ya, D...can't wait...truly can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: