Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Where in the World is Fayth???

Well, a few weeks ago my little lady scared me to death. I went to check on her at nap time and she wasn't in her toddler bed. So I ran to our room...nowhere to be found....checked the bathrooms, etc. etc...See...I never walk "all the way" into her room because the toddler bed is a straight shot view from the door. Then, I ran back into her room and there she was out cold in the KING size bed! When she woke up from her nap I asked her where she slept and she said, "Mommy, big bed...I'm a big girl now!" So, there you have it. We now put her in the big bed for naps and nighttime. Of course, we have a stuffed animal and a pillow barrier on the open side.
Yesterday, we decided to clean, rearrange, and organize her room. Fayth was not the best help!! I'd clean it, she'd take it out again!! However; I said let's turn your little bed into a "chaise lounge" and you can read books on it!! She was pumped!! She hopped right in and read away...It had to be for over an hour...one her own...while I organized.
We moved ONE of the book baskets close to the bed and stood the books up for easy access. She was in heaven!!
So, this morning after waking up, I was putting on my makeup and guess what...she was in her lounge "little bed" reading away. I ran for the camera. She was hysterical and posed for the photo!!
I am so happy she loves to read. We have more books than the Cary library...I swear!! But, that's not a bad thing to love!! Daddy normally buys her a new book at week on their outing to the fishies & sharks!!
The first photo is of her last night before we went to bed...she was lying left to right rather than up & down, and on her cutie big fluffy white bear!! All I can say is, she is a BIG girl now...look how long and big she looks in the photo!! Where in the World is my "baby!"

2 comments:

Jill said...

That is so crazy the first photo! Chloe sleeps like that with that silly bear mom bought both of them. Who knew it would be such a hit.
Hope you guys are doing well. We will miss you at the parade this weekend.

Jill C said...

That means it is time for another one. Very cute pictures.