Yes, it's a word in my vocabulary...and I said it about one million times today when a package arrived from Gammy! I thought she was just sending my antibiotic (zit pills & headache medicine) but it was a box and it was a Holy-Ma-Holy!!!
Gammy and the "downstairs crew" from the Bank in Cary have moved to the Harris Bank in Barrington (I know a lot of you have wondered where my mother-in-law has been...she was "THE POPULAR ONE" at the bank in Cary)...well, this is a major BONUS for Fayth. Evidently, Gammy stumbled upon the most incredible girly girly store in downtown Barrington and Fayth got lucky!!
First, the swimsuit, sandals, and matching cover-up! I just can't even express how adorable it truly is...and one her...oh, my!! I just kept saying, oh, my!!
Secondly, the pink, brown & white, most adorable "twirly" dress you've ever seen!! It screams, London, here we come...watch out!! Fayth will be stylin' on our mini-vacation to London. We are pit-stopping on our way home this summer!!
Next, a brand I love and both grandma's buy...Baby Lulu...This was a huge hit because it had a birdie on it. I happen to love it because it's blue and I love Fayth in baby blue! Fayth loves it because of the birdie. So, so cute!!
Lastly, a BOX of fabulous scrapbooking paper and embellishments for ME...Yippee...It's chuck full of fun papers, kits, and do-dads! Thanks, Gammy!! Can't wait to scrapbook!!
Now, you may be thinking, What did Jon get?, nothing and he made it known!! Gammy said his is on it's way...Father's Day is right around the corner!! I think he's stilling pouting!!
A wonderful surprise & we love it all!! I hope you can "feel" the excitement in the photos. She LOVED getting a package & loved her new clothes!! I LOVE that she LOVED getting clothes!! She is a true girl!!
5 comments:
Please tell Georgia I want a white/brown/pink twirly dress in MY size! That is SOOOOOOOO adorable! Fayth is a lucky lady. Miss you ALL and can't wait to see you on JULY 25! xoxo
Not sure where to even start! That brown/white dress is something else and the swim suit and matching sandals.......SO CUTE! Fayth is styling!
Okay, I know the store and OMG it is great. You would love it and need to go this summer if you are here during their sidewalk sale. It is the same owners as the one in Crystal Lake that closed.
She looks so cute.
Second, I know The Schlee Family gets all the hand me downs, but I would like to make one request. When Samantha is old enough can she just wear the dress once. It is all the colors her room is in and I love them.
Gammy is very nice.
With the "surprises" you (and family) get in the mail, it will be a miracle if you agree to return to the states :) On that note, hope Jon is getting some care-packages from time to time too!
OK can we just say tooo stinkin CUTE!!! I want that brown & white dress for Teryn....I would love to go shopping with Gammy. It could be dangerous!!! Fayth just keep getting more adorable by the day
Post a Comment