Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dancing Water & Dancing Friends

Today we "hit the heat" with KellyAnne and Ryan her son. Jon gave me the car today....YIPPEE...and I took full advantage of it. We went down to the Marina Walk and the kids played in the jumping fountains while we took a million pictures. The two of them are just so cute together and Fayth has a "thing" for Ry Ry...It's always good times when we are together. "I happen to love the photo of KellyAnne taking a photo of Ryan." We were like paparazzi with the kids today. It was hysterical!!!
After watching our munchkins run and dance in the fountains we headed to another area of the Marina called "The Walk." It is shopping & food on one side of the one-way street and the gorgeous beach and gulf on the other. We had a coupon voucher, you know me...love the coupons, so we tried out a new Pizza joint. It was great and the kids had a ball. It was close to 1:00 p.m. and near meltdown, for both kids, so we headed home for naps. AHHHH...both took L-O-N-G wonderful naps. The heat and running around will do that. I actually sat on the couch and read two magazines that KA gave me. NOW, you know me, sit still on the couch...NOT...well, I did, and it was wonderful. A fun day!!

No comments: