Sun tea...made from antioxidant & good for you...Green Tea!!
In Dubai, your sun tea is ready in seconds!! No joke...seconds!!
Of course, some little person had to get in my photo and act like a "goober head!"
1 comment:
bec74
said...
Hey there...Mrs.M told me about your blog last month and I have had fun catching up reading about you guys!!! My daughter just graduated high school last weekend and is headed off to White water for elementry education....Mrs.M told me yesterday that is where you went...so excited to hear that...I know what a amazing teacher you are!! Makes me feel so good to know that's where you went! Looks like you guys are having a blast,Fayth is so beautiful....take care and know that u are missed here :) Becki SKol
I am a "mama" to our daughter Fayth and a former first grade teacher of ten years. I love decorating our home and drinking coffee. I like to scrapbook and spend time with family & friends. I really enjoy a relaxing massage or manicure & pedicure. I am so happy we took the opportunity to go on an adventure to the UAE. We are having a blast!
1 comment:
Hey there...Mrs.M told me about your blog last month and I have had fun catching up reading about you guys!!!
My daughter just graduated high school last weekend and is headed off to White water for elementry education....Mrs.M told me yesterday that is where you went...so excited to hear that...I know what a amazing teacher you are!! Makes me feel so good to know that's where you went!
Looks like you guys are having a blast,Fayth is so beautiful....take care and know that u are missed here :)
Becki SKol
Post a Comment