Divine Design, Mission Organized, Decorating Cents...I pretended I was on one of these today and REARRANGED Fayth's room!! We live in an apartment and it's starting to get filled with "stuff"...Barbies, Dress-up, Crafts, Paints, Baby Dolls & clothes, Stuffed Animals, Magnetic dolls, and the list goes on and on!! The OCD person, in me, is starting to go CRAZY!! I have Pottery Barn bins on the way in Gammy's next box and can't wait!! Just like a home gets filled...this apartment is FILLED and we are busting at the seams!! I even took a load to preschool today and donated some of Fayth's old toys and rollie lady bug (so sad to see that go) but we just had to. Her birthday is right around the corner and then we'll have even more!!
We've also moved her back to her toddler bed as of today...thinking smaller is maybe more "safe & secure" and will help her sleep her THROUGH the night. We've had some dramas with night waking and are trying everything and anything!! I've also told her I don't want to see her until "Mr. Sun" comes out!! Fingers are crossed!!
2 comments:
Holy hair bows- the holder looks great! Cammy has been having "night terrors" too- maybe its their age. The new room layout looks great- Miss you Emily
I thought Teryn's bow collection was bad.....OMG Love the room. KC was in her little bed till she was 6 & loved it!!! Good luck
Miss you guys
Kathy
Post a Comment