Homemade icing...4 batches, and then two cans of store bought pink frosting, three cake boxes, two different cake pans, and over 4+ hours in the kitchen = A Barbie Cake!! Was it worth it...???
YES SIR...when a little person came in the kitchen and pulled up a chair and said, "Mommy, it's beautiful...you are so good!" TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! Then, it happened...I wanted a good picture. So, I went and set it on my desk and put a SOLID WHITE photo album behind it for a "backdrop!" Well, just guess what happened next...YEP...it fell on Barbie. Did I want to cry, YES...instead...I used a few "choice words" that hopefully won't become part of Fayth's 3 year old vocabulary!!! How does it look now...FINE...the back had some alterations is all!! Who the hell cares, right...it's the back!!! It's not like we're staring at J LO's butt...now that's important!!!
3 comments:
Nice Job Suzanne!
Tina and Kathryn
It is beautiful and you are good!!
Have a great party today!
Nice work! You are very patient!
Post a Comment