Thursday, February 11, 2010
Earthquake...
Can't believe you had an earthquake!!! I love how we got tons of Skype calls, emails, Facebook users going nuts, and people writing about it on their blogs...I always feel like I'm still there...in my beloved Illinois!! It's pretty crazy to experience one, hey??!! We had one HERE when we first moved in...I thought I was "crazy" but nope...it was that JOLT and shaking like you guys just felt!! Glad you are all safe!! Thanks, everyone...for always keeping me in the loop!! And for one person, in particular, reading this post...I won't say who...you really should have been a weather girl...you would have been awesome at it & you totally look the part!! You missed your calling!! Perhaps in your next life!! Ha ha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Who, your mom? :)
Yes, mother! Ms. Weather Channel!
Suzanne, when Dan heard about the quake after the whole "sewer shearing and new house extravaganza" he said, and I quoate, "Now I have to worry about the fliping house being on a fault line!" It never ends :-)
Post a Comment