WOW!! What a party!You really outdid yourself Suzanne with all the delicious food and decorations!I know you worked very hard to make Fayth's party special for her and all your friends.It sure paid off because everything looked just perfect!How lucky are all of you to have such good friends to help you celebrate Fayth's big day!
My wife is amazing. She is an amazing mom, wife and friend. She put together a great birthday party f or our daughter in a foreign country and had over 30 adults and kids show up. She also has made some great friends that helped too. I just stayed out the way, helped clean up and enjoy the great party.
You are an amazing wife and mom and Fayth and I are extremely lucky to have you.
I am a "mama" to our daughter Fayth and a former first grade teacher of ten years. I love decorating our home and drinking coffee. I like to scrapbook and spend time with family & friends. I really enjoy a relaxing massage or manicure & pedicure. I am so happy we took the opportunity to go on an adventure to the UAE. We are having a blast!
3 comments:
Cutest Party EVER Suzanne! Totally you!
Tina
WOW!! What a party!You really outdid yourself Suzanne with all the delicious food and decorations!I know you worked very hard to make Fayth's party special for her and all your friends.It sure paid off because everything looked just perfect!How lucky are all of you to have such good friends to help you celebrate Fayth's big day!
My wife is amazing. She is an amazing mom, wife and friend. She put together a great birthday party f or our daughter in a foreign country and had over 30 adults and kids show up. She also has made some great friends that helped too. I just stayed out the way, helped clean up and enjoy the great party.
You are an amazing wife and mom and Fayth and I are extremely lucky to have you.
Papa
Post a Comment