Today we celebrated V-day with a few presents from mommy & daddy, a chocolate heart for breakfast, and a trip to the mall with Fayth's "boyfriend" Ry Ry to make "Build-a-Bears!" It was so cute and so much fun! I don't think I've made one since Jon and I took Ben, our nephew, years ago!! It was a blast and they both had a ball. Both kids picked out "Valentine" ones...which we actually thought would be the same...but no way...when Fayth saw there was a pink bear...she knew what she wanted to have!! Her favorite part...making a wish...I LOVE that photo so much!! She is closing her eyes so tightly and wishing so hard!! Then after all the stuffing, wishing, and washing the animals, it was time to shop for the outfit. Of course, Ryan got a soccer one (too cute) and Fayth chose the "getto" looking Hello Kitty!! There were a million beautiful dresses, princess ones, cutie summer outfits, jammies, swimsuits, Valentine ones...she wasn't having it...she wanted the Hello Kitty "wife beater!" We paired it up with some capri's and were all set. So, Fayth is the proud owner of Polly and Ryan is the proud owner of Scooby! We hit the food court for lunch and our cupcake treats and home for naps. One little lady passed out about two minutes after getting into the car. It was a fun morning!
Notice the cutie ponytail holder Fayth has in...that's one that Auntie Jill made!!
3 comments:
where is the build a bear located? that must be new!
She picked a good choice of that bear! I have the same one! lol cute pictures!!!!
Love,
Danielle
Super Cute! I used to LOVE build~a~bear! Remember the one time Kelly, Cami and i went there for daisy's and i named mine 'Suzanne' hehehee
Luv ya! Xxoxoxoxox
Kathryn
Post a Comment