Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fayth's 3rd Birthday Party!!

Fayth had a wonderful birthday party & the kids were just too cute! We ate, played, danced, socialized, sang, opened presents, and watched all the little people run around. I couldn't have done it without the help of my dear friend KellyAnne (I owe ya)!! It's not as easy as hosting at your home, let me tell you. I can't even tell you the endless trips I made to tower 4!! Up and down on elevators...hot food...melting ice...thank goodness for Fayth's jogger stroller...it was our "transportation!" I've decided to upload all the photos for a slideshow...pictures speak louder than words & then our friends and family can "kinda" feel like part of the day!! To our buddies and families back home...we missed ya today...we really did!! Happy Birthday Fayth...you are a lucky little girl!! She got the nicest presents ever!! It was a truly amazing party!! And to think we are in a foreign country and have such dear friends over here...I, too, feel fortunate. Thanks to everyone for making OUR day so special!! xxxoooxxxooo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun! Happy Birthday Fayth!
We miss you guys SO much!

Xxoxoxoxo
Kathryn

Schlee family said...

Looks like tons of fun! Wish we could have been there. So excited we got to see you on skype though! Happy Birthday Fayth! We love you!