Friday, April 3, 2009

Getting Ready to Leave

All packed, filled bellies, and flights on time! Jill and Steve left last night around midnight. Jon took them to the airport around 9:00 and they are on there way home to see their daughter, Samantha! They missed her very much even though they got to see her on Skype quite a bit! We had good time with them and are happy they made the trip to see us. I must say, I am EXHAUSTED from all the fun and need a day or two to recuperate. It's a lot to be a host or hostess for a week. We were busy busy all the time but I think they got a real good "tour" and "taste" of Dubai! Not to mention, Jon and I got to see and do some new things we hadn't experienced either!
Fayth really enjoyed having them stay as well. I think she is sad they left. She has "something" for Steve!! She even made Steve come see her "poopie" in the potty!! It was hysterical. And all week long she'd say, "Steve...where's Steve?" So cute!
We will never forget the week we got to spend with them!! Thanks GUYS...it was fun!!
Now, off to BED...it's 11:30 am and I'm going to take a nap!!

No comments: