Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Great Find!

Today, KellyAnne and I escaped to "Paper Lane" the ONE and ONLY scrapbook store in Dubai. Well, thanks to Dana, who couldn't join us today, it was a great find! We shopped for some cutie papers and do-dads, spent five hours in the upstairs cropping room, used the Sissix machine just like at home, and just had some "no interruption" time to scrapbook. It was a little slice of heaven for both of us. I was productive and got quite a few layouts completed. Thanks to my sis-in-law...I have some "cheater" layouts that are so fast, easy and adorable to make!! We have decided to make this a monthly ritual. I am going to organize a crop and invite a slew of people to join us. However; I will be doing my "shopping" back home this summer. The prices were outrageous and some things almost double the cost of back home!! Watch out Hannah's & Achiever's...when I return this summer, I will be bringing an empty suitcase to be loaded with scrapbook stuff!! For those of my "Dubai Friends" that didn't join us today, I will be planning a May crop! You're going to want to come...it was very fun & productive!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dubai friend -
I really like all your scrapbook pages - I especially enjoyed viewing the birthday one - cute pictures - ha ha ha........Me

Cousin Kathy said...

I can't wait till you come home this summer to scrap!!!
I love your pages!