Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hurray, Auntie Cindy, It Arrived!!!

Last time my sister tried to send a holiday package it took months! This time Fayth's Easter gift came lickidy split and right to our door. Hurray!! I think the "big fat envelope" mailer is a good idea! Anyway, thank you Ryan for the beautiful hand made card and tattoos. Fayth was sosososo excited there were Easter tats! We will save them for the weekend. I especially liked your nice handwriting and sentences on your thank you card for your b-day present. Thank you for the outfit!! It is adorable...too bad the hat doesn't fit our "hefty head" kid! That's o.k. though...the outfit is perfect and we have plenty of hats. I'll pass it along and Robin will be thrilled!! Thanks to the ALL of you...Dan and the kiddos too!!

1 comment:

Schlee family said...

Can't wait for the hat- you know me, love the hand-me-downs! :) Now I just need to teach Ella to keep them on. What's your secret?