Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Taste of Home

No, not food...But the way I enjoy decorating!! Lauren, a friend & Jon's co-workers wife, just had her mom in town for two weeks. They were kind enough to let me tag along on one of their days of shopping in the Marina. There is ONE store down there that Lauren and I discovered months ago and I LOVE IT!! I walk in and immediately feel right at home!! It is called "Cottage Chic" and it's fabulous! I have NEVER bought anything from the store but happen to just get that good "feeling" walking around!! It is all very over priced because being the "cheap" bargain shopper that I am, I know I could find 1/2 of it at Homegoods, antiquing, or steal it from my sister in laws house!! Ha!! The main level is filled with pillows, chandeliers, candles, tea sets, clocks, shabby chic furniture, pj's, anything and everything a woman loves...AND THE UPSTAIRS...here it goes again, HOLY MA HOLY...it's the nursery/baby section! I went up there with Lauren, who's do in August, and we were dying!! Her mom said it was hysterical to hear us from the bottom level!! She just listened and laughed!! It "almost" made me want to have another child!! However; I came back to my senses after coming home to a three foot midget that keeps me on my toes!! Anyway, just a few photos I MADE Lauren take. The chair I'm sitting in...awww...it was sososososososo cute and comfy!!! Thanks Lauren and Eileen for letting me come along!

1 comment:

Schlee family said...

Looks adorable and just your style!